Valentine's Day Chocolate Caramel Hearts
Simple, 5 ingredient chocolate hearts filled with the best caramel filling!
- Prep Time: 20
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Freezing
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 1 Lily's Dark Chocolate Bar, melted
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon cashew butter
- ⅓ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small sauce pan on low heat add coconut oil, maple syrup, cashew butter and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined and set aside.
- In heart molds add ¼ melted chocolate and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Then add the caramel layer on top of harden chocolate and freeze again for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat with one more chocolate layer. Top with almonds and flakey salt.
Store in freezer for up to 3 months.
Keywords: caramel chocolate candy, holiday chocolate, vegan caramel, holiday sweets
Ashley Romeo says
Thank you so much!