Perfect balance of sweet and salty. Packed with nutrient-dense superfoods and goes best with almond milk, on top of chia pudding, smoothie bowls, and YES, even ice cream!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: gluten-free
- ½ cup organic rolled oats, sprouted if possible
- ⅓ cup raw almonds
- ⅓ cup raw walnuts
- ⅓ cup raw pecans
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins, or any dried fruit of you choice
- ¾ cup coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup, or honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 scoops unflavored grass-fed collagen
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor add almonds, walnuts, pecans and pumpkin seeds and pulse 2-3 times until the nuts and seeds are roughly chopped. (If you don't have a food processor a cutting board and knife works just as well.)
- Add chopped nuts into a mixing bowl with oats, raisins, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, collegen, and salt. Mix then stir in the wet ingredients- vanilla extract, maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix well until every oat, nut and seed is coated.
- Pour granola onto baking sheet and use a large spoon to spread it out in an even layer. Bake until lightly golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
- Let granola cool completely. It will harden as it cools. Break the granola into chunky pieces and store in fridge in a glass airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: granola cereal, gluten free granola, granola bars
Leave a Reply