I do not claim to be a medical professional and all content shared on my blog is for informational and motivational purposes only. Please use your own discretion before making a decision based on something you have read on my site and always consult your physician before starting a new workout regime or diet.
Recipes you find here will be considered, by me to be gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free and/or soy free, among other qualifiers. However, I do not have control over the ingredients you use to make these recipes nor the environment in which you are making them. At times I list specific brands of ingredients that I used, but companies do change their products at times, and you should always read labels. If you are following a gluten-free diet, for example, check on the gluten-free status of a product or ingredient yourself. I am not responsible or liable for any reactions that might result from following the posted recipes. Your health is your responsibility.
As a health coach, I sometimes review products or services to share my experiences and opinions with my readers. Anything that you see on WELLNESS KITCHEN MAKEOVER are my own thoughts.
If a product review is done at the request of a company/brand, any compensation of cash or product does not influence the review that I share. I only review products or services that I am passionate about and would support my readers in their journey towards healthier living. I do not review any products or services I do not like and I make this clear with all products/brands I am asked to review.
Wellness Kitchen Makeover does accept sponsored posts from select companies/brands. I only choose to work with brands and products that I find beneficial to my readers. All sponsored posts are noted within the specific post.
I own my own content, photography, and recipes. Photos that I include within posts that are not my own photography are noted with the source. Use of Wellness Kitchen Makeover photos or content must be approved by me, first. I would be honored to share my photos or posts with you, but would appreciate it if you would refer or link back to my site. Interested in publishing a blog post, recipe, or photo found on Wellness Kitchen Makeover? Great! Please email me at [email protected] for permission.
What information is collected and how do I use it?
• Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: I may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to this Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
• Automatically-Collected Information: I automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed this Website. I may also collect information about actions you take when using this Website, such as links clicked.
• Cookies: I may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. I may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on this Website.
I may use the information collected in the following ways:
• To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
• To send you administrative communications, such as confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies.
• To respond to your comments or posts.
• To provide you with user support.
Third-party use of personal information:
Information may be shared with third parties if you authorize us to share your information.
This Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
• Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Anonymous Data: From time to time, I may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Affiliate Program Participation
This Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into this Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Wellness Kitchen Makeover is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, RewardStyle and CJ Affiliate. These affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking. As part of these programs, this Website will post customized links, provided by third parties, to track the referrals to their website. These affiliations utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On this Website, you may subscribe to my newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows this Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights related to your personal information:
• Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify me at [email protected] to be removed from my mailing list.
• Please note that I may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.