Clean Out The Fridge Fried Rice
Simple one-pan meal that takes less than 15 minutes to make.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Mains
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: soy-free
- 1 cup leftover brown or white rice
- 1-2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ cup coconut aminos (soy sauce alternative)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- ½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes, optional for spice
- In a small bowl whisk together the sauce ingrediants and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat avocado oil on medium-high heat. Once pan is hot add vegetables with a pinch of salt. Sauté for 3-5 minutes until slighly tender.
- Stir in cold rice, sauce and sesame seeds and fry rice until sauce is reduced and rice becomes slightly crispy.
Keywords: healthy fried rice, clean out the fridge recipe, soy free rice, quick and easy recipe
Leave a Reply