Brownie "Dirt" Cups
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 1 package chocolate pudding (I used Simply Delish)
- 1 package of gummy worms (I used SmartSweets)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 flax egg, 1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocao powder
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder (cornstarch alternative)
- 1 scoop grass-fed collagen, optional
- ¼ cup unsalted cashew butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons sea salt
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl prepare flax egg- mix 1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water together and let sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, cashew butter and vanilla extract. Mix well, then stir in dry ingredients- almond flour, cocoa powder, arrowroot, collagen, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well, then pour batter into prepared baking dish. Use a silicone spatula spread batter out evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow brownie to cool completely before assembling!
Store in fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Keywords: brownie dirt cups, vegan brownies, gluten free brownie, dirt cup
Leave a Reply